NOK to MAD exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Moroccan dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.9871
NOK/MAD currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.9871 MAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
- Currency Name: Moroccan dirham
- Currency Code: MAD
- Currency Symbol: د.م. or DH
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Morocco
- Major Unit: One Moroccan dirham
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Moroccan dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 1⁄2, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirhams
Previous NOK to MAD Exchange Rates
NOK to MAD historical rates
|February 28, 2022||1.059524|
|March 31, 2022||1.102355|
|April 30, 2022||1.103292|
|May 31, 2022||1.042553|
|June 30, 2022||1.023968|
|July 1, 2022||1.009549|