NOK to AED exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to UAE dirhams. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3523
NOK/AED currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.3534 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous NOK to AED Exchange Rates
NOK to AED historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.415861|
|April 30, 2022||0.412891|
|May 31, 2022||0.38298|
|June 30, 2022||0.3767|
|July 31, 2022||0.367494|
|August 31, 2022||0.37779|
|September 30, 2022||0.358227|
|October 31, 2022||0.346969|
|November 30, 2022||0.363294|
|December 31, 2022||0.371871|
|January 31, 2023||0.370219|
|February 6, 2023||0.362229|