JPY to PEN exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Peruvian soles. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0277
JPY/PEN currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0277 PEN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
- Currency Name: Peruvian sol
- Currency Code: PEN
- Currency Symbol: S/
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Reserve Currency: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Peru
- Major Unit: One Peruvian Sol
- Minor Unit: One céntimo
- Céntimos per Peruvian Sol: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 soles
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 céntimos. 1, 2, 5 soles
Previous JPY to PEN Exchange Rates
JPY to PEN historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.033899|
|February 28, 2022||0.03288|
|March 31, 2022||0.031589|
|April 30, 2022||0.029586|
|May 31, 2022||0.029151|
|June 26, 2022||0.027989|