JPY to AUD exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Australian dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0105
JPY/AUD currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0105 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous JPY to AUD Exchange Rates
JPY to AUD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.012401|
|October 31, 2021||0.011947|
|November 30, 2021||0.012031|
|December 31, 2021||0.012282|
|January 31, 2022||0.012141|
|February 28, 2022||0.012106|
|March 31, 2022||0.011425|
|April 30, 2022||0.010758|
|May 31, 2022||0.011015|
|June 30, 2022||0.010625|
|July 31, 2022||0.010688|
|August 11, 2022||0.010711|