JPY to ILS exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 11, 2023, 9:37 PM (CUT)
1 Japanese yen = 0.025321 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 39.493466
JPY/ILS currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0253 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous JPY to ILS Exchange Rates
JPY to ILS historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.026443|
|February 28, 2023||0.026657|
|March 31, 2023||0.027084|
|April 30, 2023||0.027213|
|May 31, 2023||0.026753|
|June 30, 2023||0.025711|
|July 31, 2023||0.025954|
|August 31, 2023||0.025869|
|September 30, 2023||0.025838|
|October 31, 2023||0.026571|
|November 30, 2023||0.025388|
|December 10, 2023||0.025406|