NZD to PEN exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Peruvian soles. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.3493
NZD/PEN currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 2.3493 PEN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Peruvian sol
- Currency Code: PEN
- Currency Symbol: S/
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Reserve Currency: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Peru
- Major Unit: One Peruvian Sol
- Minor Unit: One céntimo
- Céntimos per Peruvian Sol: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 soles
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 céntimos. 1, 2, 5 soles
Previous NZD to PEN Exchange Rates
NZD to PEN historical rates
|February 28, 2022||2.532695|
|March 31, 2022||2.571548|
|April 30, 2022||2.523488|
|May 31, 2022||2.402839|
|June 30, 2022||2.382521|
|July 2, 2022||2.356896|