CAD to JPY exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Japanese yen. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 1, 2023, 10:14 AM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 109.339406 Japanese yen
Inverse rate 0.009146
CAD/JPY currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 109.3347 JPY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
Previous CAD to JPY Exchange Rates
CAD to JPY historical rates
|December 31, 2022||99.044258|
|January 31, 2023||97.03863|
|February 28, 2023||99.007347|
|March 31, 2023||97.509274|
|April 30, 2023||98.821521|
|May 31, 2023||101.422583|
|June 30, 2023||106.417651|
|July 31, 2023||106.868804|
|August 31, 2023||107.35388|
|September 30, 2023||109.034454|
|October 31, 2023||109.129811|
|November 30, 2023||109.281187|