CAD to EGP exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Egyptian pounds. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 9, 2023, 9:17 AM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 22.415170 Egyptian pound
Inverse rate 0.044613
CAD/EGP currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 22.4162 EGP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Egyptian pound
- Currency Code: EGP
- Currency Symbol: £ or E£
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
- Reserve Currency: The Egyptian pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Egyptian pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Egypt
- Major Unit: One Egyptian pound
- Minor Unit: One piastre
- Piastres per Egyptian pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200
- Coin Denominations: 25pt, 50pt, £1
Previous CAD to EGP Exchange Rates
CAD to EGP historical rates
|January 31, 2023||21.39071|
|February 28, 2023||22.636273|
|March 31, 2023||22.491909|
|April 30, 2023||22.805327|
|May 31, 2023||22.799778|
|June 30, 2023||23.239261|
|July 31, 2023||23.348497|
|August 31, 2023||22.910281|
|September 30, 2023||22.806108|
|October 31, 2023||22.511567|
|November 30, 2023||22.509537|
|December 8, 2023||22.812863|