CAD to HUF exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Hungarian forints. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 265.7003
CAD/HUF currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 265.0556 HUF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Hungarian forint
- Currency Code: HUF
- Currency Symbol: Ft
- Central Bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hungary
- Major Unit: One Hungarian Forint
- Minor Unit: One fillér
- Fillérs per Hungarian Forint: 100
- Note Denominations: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
- Coin Denominations: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Previous CAD to HUF Exchange Rates
CAD to HUF historical rates
|March 31, 2022||270.58772|
|April 30, 2022||274.602466|
|May 31, 2022||283.79087|
|June 30, 2022||293.22914|
|July 31, 2022||305.351862|
|August 31, 2022||306.798818|
|September 30, 2022||306.695707|
|October 31, 2022||309.989916|
|November 30, 2022||297.564119|
|December 31, 2022||282.422643|
|January 31, 2023||272.803165|
|February 2, 2023||266.842458|