EUR to PLN exchange rates
Convert Euros to Polish złoty. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
EUR/PLN currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 4.3426 PLN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
Previous EUR to PLN Exchange Rates
EUR to PLN historical rates
|December 31, 2022||4.682701|
|January 31, 2023||4.670589|
|February 28, 2023||4.745655|
|March 31, 2023||4.694619|
|April 30, 2023||4.648379|
|May 31, 2023||4.545856|
|June 30, 2023||4.46183|
|July 31, 2023||4.445166|
|August 31, 2023||4.457916|
|September 30, 2023||4.601135|
|October 31, 2023||4.515103|
|November 27, 2023||4.411574|