EUR to VUV exchange rates
Convert Euros to Vanuatu vatu. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
EUR/VUV currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 122.1445 VUV
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The official Vanuatu currency is the vatu. The vatu is a single unit of currency which has no subunit, with 1 vatu being the smallest possible denomination of Vanuatu currency and 100 vatu the largest possible denomination.
- Currency Name: Vanuatu vatu
- Currency Code: VUV
- Currency Symbol: VT
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Reserve Currency: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vanuatu
- Major Unit: One Vanuatu vatu
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vanuatu vatu:
- Note Denominations: 100VT, 200VT, 500VT, 1,000VT, 2,000VT, 5,000VT, 10,000VT
- Coin Denominations: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
Previous EUR to VUV Exchange Rates
EUR to VUV historical rates