PLN to EUR exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Euros. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
PLN/EUR currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.2132 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous PLN to EUR Exchange Rates
PLN to EUR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.210491|
|April 30, 2022||0.21511|
|May 31, 2022||0.215073|
|June 30, 2022||0.215233|
|July 31, 2022||0.209989|
|August 31, 2022||0.212027|
|September 30, 2022||0.21088|
|October 31, 2022||0.208417|
|November 30, 2022||0.213009|
|December 31, 2022||0.213555|
|January 31, 2023||0.214167|
|February 2, 2023||0.212989|