OFX is committed to providing its customers with the highest standard of service. If you have a concern or complaint, we encourage you to contact us so that it can be resolved.
When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issues within 3 business days.
- Do everything we can to fix the problem.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Keep a record of your complaint.
- Give you a name, reference number and contact details so that you can follow up if necessary.
- Provide a final response to you within 35 business days of the complaint being submitted.
- Explain our assessment, along with any remedial action or redress and take measures to improve any systems or processes where necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know by contacting your usual OFX dealer or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +44 (0) 207 614 4194.
Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge this via email within 3 working days.
We will investigate your complaint and if we cannot resolve your complaint within 3 business days, we will send a full written response within:
- 15 days for complaints about payment services or electronic money
- 8 weeks for other complaints (where customer is paying to own account)
- In exceptional circumstances, OFX may take up to 35 days to respond.
If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update.
If more than 35 days from the date of your complaint has passed and you have not received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the final response you have the right to complain to the FOS within six months of the final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may raise your concerns to the Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”). The FOS can be reached at: Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Further information and eligibility requirements can be found on www.financialombudsman.org.uk.
In certain circumstances you may also be able to submit your complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”). Please contact the FCA on 0800 111 6768. Further details can be found on