EUR to CNY exchange rates
Convert Euros to Chinese yuan. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
EUR/CNY currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 7.2783 CNY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Fen per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
Previous EUR to CNY Exchange Rates
EUR to CNY historical rates
|January 31, 2022||7.195615|
|February 28, 2022||7.197537|
|March 31, 2022||6.984525|
|April 30, 2022||6.950407|
|May 31, 2022||7.081947|
|June 30, 2022||7.075158|
|July 31, 2022||6.861915|
|August 31, 2022||6.883|
|September 30, 2022||6.94693|
|October 31, 2022||7.070299|
|November 30, 2022||7.327105|
|December 1, 2022||7.395696|