EUR to EGP exchange rates
Convert Euros to Egyptian pounds. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
EUR/EGP currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 19.4938 EGP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Egyptian pound
- Currency Code: EGP
- Currency Symbol: £ or E£
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
- Reserve Currency: The Egyptian pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Egyptian pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Egypt
- Major Unit: One Egyptian pound
- Minor Unit: One piastre
- Piastres per Egyptian pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200
- Coin Denominations: 25pt, 50pt, £1
Previous EUR to EGP Exchange Rates
EUR to EGP historical rates
|December 31, 2021||17.768158|
|January 31, 2022||17.796882|
|February 28, 2022||17.837676|
|March 31, 2022||18.341938|
|April 30, 2022||19.92877|
|May 28, 2022||19.440662|