EUR to THB exchange rates
Convert Euros to Thai baht. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
EUR/THB currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 37.8706 THB
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Thai baht
- Currency Code: THB
- Currency Symbol: ฿
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
- Reserve Currency: The Thai Baht is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Thai Baht is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Thailand
- Major Unit: One Thai Baht
- Minor Unit: One santang
- Santangs per Thai Baht: 100
- Note Denominations: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1,000
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang. ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
Previous EUR to THB Exchange Rates
EUR to THB historical rates
|January 31, 2023||35.821456|
|February 28, 2023||36.495331|
|March 31, 2023||36.88401|
|April 30, 2023||37.619208|
|May 31, 2023||37.209805|
|June 30, 2023||37.834255|
|July 31, 2023||38.261364|
|August 31, 2023||38.256333|
|September 30, 2023||38.298303|
|October 31, 2023||38.549896|
|November 30, 2023||38.402356|
|December 7, 2023||38.027698|