CAD to PGK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.6449
CAD/PGK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 2.645 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous CAD to PGK Exchange Rates
CAD to PGK historical rates
|December 31, 2021||2.757022|
|January 31, 2022||2.788057|
|February 28, 2022||2.767221|
|March 31, 2022||2.779773|
|April 30, 2022||2.781512|
|May 27, 2022||2.731921|