CAD to SCR exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Seychelles rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 9.6160
CAD/SCR currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 9.6158 SCR
Read today's Canadian dollar currency update
Read the daily CAD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Rupee is the official currency of Seychelles. Within the native Creole Seychellois (Seselwa) dialect, it's known the roupi. The Rupee uses the symbols SR, SCR, and SRe.
- Currency Name: Seychelles rupee
- Currency Code: SCR
- Currency Symbol: SCR
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Reserve Currency: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Seychellois Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Seychelles
- Major Unit: One Seychellois Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Seychellois Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25 cents. 1, 5 rupees
Previous CAD to SCR Exchange Rates
CAD to SCR historical rates
|April 30, 2022||11.244908|
|May 31, 2022||10.358196|
|June 30, 2022||10.640311|
|July 31, 2022||10.472794|
|August 31, 2022||10.468516|
|September 27, 2022||10.563547|