CAD to NOK exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Norwegian kroner. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 28, 2023, 1:39 AM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 7.945259 Norwegian krone
Inverse rate 0.125861
CAD/NOK currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 7.9517 NOK
Read today's Canadian dollar currency update
Read the daily CAD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to NOK Exchange Rates
CAD to NOK historical rates
|April 30, 2023||7.777721|
|May 31, 2023||7.997715|
|June 30, 2023||8.112592|
|July 31, 2023||7.787561|
|August 31, 2023||7.766901|
|September 27, 2023||7.914738|