CAD to AED exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 5, 2023, 2:38 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 2.701832 UAE dirham
Inverse rate 0.370119
CAD/AED currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 2.7021 AED
Read today's Canadian dollar currency update
Read the daily CAD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous CAD to AED Exchange Rates
CAD to AED historical rates
|July 31, 2023||2.777403|
|August 31, 2023||2.724097|
|September 30, 2023||2.711606|
|October 31, 2023||2.678105|
|November 30, 2023||2.678794|
|December 5, 2023||2.718238|