JPY to CHF exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Swiss francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0071
JPY/CHF currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.007 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous JPY to CHF Exchange Rates
JPY to CHF historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.008376|
|October 31, 2021||0.008161|
|November 30, 2021||0.00809|
|December 31, 2021||0.008088|
|January 31, 2022||0.008|
|February 28, 2022||0.008006|
|March 31, 2022||0.007833|
|April 30, 2022||0.007482|
|May 31, 2022||0.007608|
|June 30, 2022||0.007241|
|July 31, 2022||0.007101|
|August 17, 2022||0.007113|