AUD to TWD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to New Taiwan dollar historical exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD to TWD historical table
AUD to TWD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||21.129288|
|February 28, 2023||20.844684|
|March 31, 2023||20.394108|
|April 30, 2023||20.433629|
|May 31, 2023||20.405558|
|June 30, 2023||20.710891|
|July 31, 2023||20.994732|
|August 31, 2023||20.598836|
|September 30, 2023||20.586022|
|October 31, 2023||20.490118|
|November 30, 2023||20.73766|
|December 4, 2023||20.853191|
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
Send money to over 170 countries (and counting)
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.