AUD to JPY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to Japanese yen exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD – Australian dollar
JPY – Japanese yen
AUD to JPY historical rates
|October 31, 2022||93.457654|
|November 30, 2022||93.823261|
|December 31, 2022||90.833699|
|January 31, 2023||90.559525|
|February 28, 2023||91.723888|
|March 30, 2023||89.176516|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency name: Japanese Yen
- Currency code: JPY
- Currency symbol: ¥, 円, 圓
- Central bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Japan
- Major unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor unit: One sen
- Minor units (sen) per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1300 300 424 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8090 (International)
1300 300 524 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8091 (International)
Sydney Office Address
Level 19, 60 Margaret St
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia