AUD to NZD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to New Zealand dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD to NZD historical rates
|July 31, 2023||1.081789|
|August 31, 2023||1.082694|
|September 30, 2023||1.083631|
|October 31, 2023||1.076313|
|November 30, 2023||1.083786|
|December 8, 2023||1.07157|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $, NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2