SEK to EUR exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Euros. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0916
SEK/EUR currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.0915 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous SEK to EUR Exchange Rates
SEK to EUR historical rates
|October 31, 2021||0.099521|
|November 30, 2021||0.099253|
|December 31, 2021||0.09725|
|January 31, 2022||0.096537|
|February 28, 2022||0.094824|
|March 31, 2022||0.094888|
|April 30, 2022||0.096822|
|May 31, 2022||0.095299|
|June 30, 2022||0.094467|
|July 31, 2022||0.094635|
|August 31, 2022||0.095011|
|September 27, 2022||0.092985|