SEK to USD exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to US dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 2, 2023, 1:25 AM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 0.095848 US dollar
Inverse rate 10.433173
SEK/USD currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.0958 USD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Previous SEK to USD Exchange Rates
SEK to USD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.096179|
|February 28, 2023||0.095621|
|March 31, 2023||0.095136|
|April 30, 2023||0.096622|
|May 31, 2023||0.095349|
|June 30, 2023||0.092982|
|July 31, 2023||0.094916|
|August 31, 2023||0.092196|
|September 30, 2023||0.090241|
|October 31, 2023||0.090701|
|November 30, 2023||0.093663|
|December 1, 2023||0.09644|