AUD to DKK exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Danish kroner. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4.8498
AUD/DKK currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 4.8488 DKK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
Previous AUD to DKK Exchange Rates
AUD to DKK historical rates
|January 31, 2022||4.715765|
|February 28, 2022||4.698128|
|March 31, 2022||4.987056|
|April 30, 2022||5.063546|
|May 31, 2022||4.960994|
|June 30, 2022||4.94227|
|July 31, 2022||5.006974|
|August 31, 2022||5.112656|
|September 30, 2022||5.022592|
|October 31, 2022||4.810867|
|November 30, 2022||4.817211|