AUD to PKR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Pakistani rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 181.2446
AUD/PKR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 182.8411 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous AUD to PKR Exchange Rates
AUD to PKR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||132.815161|
|April 30, 2022||135.910782|
|May 31, 2022||136.621622|
|June 30, 2022||143.86928|
|July 31, 2022||146.646354|
|August 31, 2022||154.127325|
|September 30, 2022||152.885311|
|October 31, 2022||140.536951|
|November 30, 2022||147.047433|
|December 31, 2022||151.989659|
|January 31, 2023||162.489769|
|February 4, 2023||191.211332|