AUD to PLN exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Polish złoty. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 4, 2023, 10:33 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 2.637460 Polish złoty
Inverse rate 0.379153
AUD/PLN currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.6372 PLN
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
Previous AUD to PLN Exchange Rates
AUD to PLN historical rates
|January 31, 2023||3.011478|
|February 28, 2023||3.05249|
|March 31, 2023||2.925446|
|April 30, 2023||2.826563|
|May 31, 2023||2.774912|
|June 30, 2023||2.764967|
|July 31, 2023||2.706864|
|August 31, 2023||2.647613|
|September 30, 2023||2.767837|
|October 31, 2023||2.711594|
|November 30, 2023||2.64446|
|December 3, 2023||2.651847|