AUD to BGN exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Bulgarian leva. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 28, 2023, 11:16 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 1.171647 Bulgarian lev
Inverse rate 0.853500
AUD/BGN currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 1.1714 BGN
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Bulgarian lev
- Currency Code: BGN
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bulgaria
- Major Unit: One Bulgarian Lev
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bulgarian Lev:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to BGN Exchange Rates
AUD to BGN historical rates
|December 31, 2022||1.246902|
|January 31, 2023||1.261388|
|February 28, 2023||1.258001|
|March 31, 2023||1.21963|
|April 30, 2023||1.191529|
|May 31, 2023||1.196177|
|June 30, 2023||1.212564|
|July 31, 2023||1.19098|
|August 31, 2023||1.162217|
|September 30, 2023||1.176629|
|October 31, 2023||1.174593|
|November 28, 2023||1.174563|