AUD to SEK exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Swedish kronor. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 7.0739
AUD/SEK currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 7.0735 SEK
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
Previous AUD to SEK Exchange Rates
AUD to SEK historical rates
|November 30, 2021||6.449271|
|December 31, 2021||6.507844|
|January 31, 2022||6.565024|
|February 28, 2022||6.651174|
|March 31, 2022||7.066656|
|April 30, 2022||7.030542|
|May 31, 2022||6.996723|
|June 30, 2022||7.038848|
|July 31, 2022||7.113039|
|August 31, 2022||7.229704|
|September 30, 2022||7.272529|