AUD to BRL exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to . Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.5331
AUD/BRL currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 3.5331 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Brazilian Real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to BRL Exchange Rates
AUD to BRL historical rates
|December 31, 2021||4.045353|
|January 31, 2022||3.965153|
|February 28, 2022||3.727058|
|March 31, 2022||3.672399|
|April 30, 2022||3.495694|
|May 31, 2022||3.488|
|June 30, 2022||3.545341|
|July 31, 2022||3.673769|
|August 31, 2022||3.572672|
|September 30, 2022||3.498903|
|October 31, 2022||3.344145|
|November 25, 2022||3.47393|