AUD to INR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Indian rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 54.7411
AUD/INR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 54.8163 INR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Indian rupee
- Currency Code: INR
- Currency Symbol: ₹
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
- Reserve Currency: The Indian Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indian Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: India
- Major Unit: One Indian Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Indian Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: ₹5, ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2000
- Coin Denominations: p50, ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
Previous AUD to INR Exchange Rates
AUD to INR historical rates
|January 31, 2022||53.41959|
|February 28, 2022||53.702388|
|March 31, 2022||56.273722|
|April 30, 2022||56.071626|
|May 31, 2022||54.516853|
|June 30, 2022||54.843951|
|July 31, 2022||54.547156|
|August 31, 2022||55.355877|
|September 30, 2022||53.647845|
|October 31, 2022||52.346011|
|November 30, 2022||53.979679|
|December 5, 2022||55.252856|