AUD to KRW exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to South Korean wons. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 847.9169
AUD/KRW currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 849.0095 KRW
Register in less than 5 minutes
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: South Korean won
- Currency Code: KRW
- Currency Symbol: ₩
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
- Reserve Currency: The South Korean Won is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South Korean Won is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Korea
- Major Unit: One South Korean Won
- Minor Unit: One jeon
- Jeon per South Korean Won: 100
- Note Denominations: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
- Coin Denominations: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
Previous AUD to KRW Exchange Rates
AUD to KRW historical rates
|March 31, 2022||901.188634|
|April 30, 2022||909.994588|
|May 31, 2022||893.235017|
|June 30, 2022||898.158783|
|July 31, 2022||896.74015|
|August 31, 2022||918.916481|
|September 30, 2022||932.367304|
|October 31, 2022||908.422229|
|November 30, 2022||895.731251|
|December 31, 2022||873.202805|
|January 31, 2023||864.325607|
|February 2, 2023||867.86429|