Transfer money to Egypt from Netherlands
Transfer money to Egypt with euros using OFX and get great foreign currency exchange rates.
Live rates as at Sep 27, 2023, 9:27 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 32.029568 Egyptian pound
Inverse rate 0.031221
How to send money to Egypt from Netherlands?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Netherlands to Egypt using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Netherlands to Egypt keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Netherlands to Egypt money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Egypt from Netherlands? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Egyptian pounds, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Egypt from Netherlands?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Egypt?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Egypt, including, but not limited to:
- Ahli United Bank
- Blom Bank – Egypt
- Bank of Alexandria
- Cairo Bank
- Misr Bank
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Egypt
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Stay ahead of the currency game
Stay ahead of the NZD trends with Currency Outlook
Get our free monthly guide to the New Zealand dollar and major currencies for the lowdown on key trends and what to watch, at a glance.
Ways to transfer
Check out how you can benefit with the different ways to transfer
Set an alert to catch the rate you want
Don’t miss the best time to transfer. Set up a rate alert and relax, knowing that we’ll prompt you to transfer when it hits.
Read the daily update on the New Zealand dollar
Real OFX currency experts that monitor the economic environment daily so you don't have to.
Send money from Netherlands to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Netherlands to Australia
- Netherlands to Azerbaijan
- Netherlands to Bahrain
- Netherlands to Benin
- Netherlands to Brunei
- Netherlands to Bulgaria
- Netherlands to Burkina Faso
- Netherlands to Canada
- Netherlands to China
- Netherlands to Czech Republic
- Netherlands to Denmark
- Netherlands to Fiji
- Netherlands to French Polynesia
- Netherlands to Hong Kong
- Netherlands to Hungary
- Netherlands to India
- Netherlands to Indonesia
- Netherlands to Israel
- Netherlands to Japan
- Netherlands to Kuwait
- Netherlands to Madagascar
- Netherlands to Malaysia
- Netherlands to Mexico
- Netherlands to Morocco
- Netherlands to New Caledonia
- Netherlands to New Zealand
- Netherlands to Norway
- Netherlands to Oman
- Netherlands to Pakistan
- Netherlands to Papua New Guinea
- Netherlands to Peru
- Netherlands to Philippines
- Netherlands to Poland
- Netherlands to Samoa
- Netherlands to Saudi Arabia
- Netherlands to Senegal
- Netherlands to Seychelles
- Netherlands to Singapore
- Netherlands to Solomon Islands
- Netherlands to South Africa
- Netherlands to South Korea
- Netherlands to Sri Lanka