SEK to ZAR exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to South African rands. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 3, 2023, 12:49 AM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 1.784159 South African rand
Inverse rate 0.560488
SEK/ZAR currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 1.7843 ZAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The rand (ZAR) arrived in 1961, the same year that South Africa became an official Republic. There are 100 cents to every rand, however the 1 and 2 cent coins have fallen out of use due to inflation.
- Currency Name: South African rand
- Currency Code: ZAR
- Currency Symbol: R
- Central Bank: South African Reserve Bank
- Reserve Currency: The South African Rand is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South African Rand is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Africa
- Major Unit: One South African Rand
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per South African Rand: 100
- Note Denominations: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
Previous SEK to ZAR Exchange Rates
SEK to ZAR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.643732|
|February 28, 2023||1.715147|
|March 31, 2023||1.739757|
|April 30, 2023||1.755127|
|May 31, 2023||1.820027|
|June 30, 2023||1.74231|
|July 31, 2023||1.725967|
|August 31, 2023||1.733132|
|September 30, 2023||1.711012|
|October 31, 2023||1.723556|
|November 30, 2023||1.736689|
|December 2, 2023||1.795416|