SEK to CAD exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Canadian dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 21, 2023, 12:41 PM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 0.120428 Canadian dollar
Inverse rate 8.303718
SEK/CAD currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.1204 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous SEK to CAD Exchange Rates
SEK to CAD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.123225|
|November 30, 2022||0.125695|
|December 31, 2022||0.130873|
|January 31, 2023||0.129119|
|February 28, 2023||0.128702|
|March 31, 2023||0.130338|
|April 30, 2023||0.130626|
|May 31, 2023||0.128991|
|June 30, 2023||0.123584|
|July 31, 2023||0.125518|
|August 31, 2023||0.124371|
|September 20, 2023||0.122228|