SEK to AUD exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Australian dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 7:51 AM (CUT)
1 Swedish krona = 0.144994 Australian dollar
Inverse rate 6.896849
SEK/AUD currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.1451 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous SEK to AUD Exchange Rates
SEK to AUD historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.142624|
|January 31, 2023||0.138363|
|February 28, 2023||0.138905|
|March 31, 2023||0.14253|
|April 30, 2023||0.144588|
|May 31, 2023||0.14356|
|June 30, 2023||0.138366|
|July 31, 2023||0.141035|
|August 31, 2023||0.142397|
|September 30, 2023||0.140438|
|October 31, 2023||0.142959|
|November 30, 2023||0.144079|