SGD to PGK exchange rates
Convert Singapore dollars to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.5538
SGD/PGK currency chart: 1.00 SGD = 2.5524 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $ or S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous SGD to PGK Exchange Rates
SGD to PGK historical rates
|January 31, 2022||2.606628|
|February 28, 2022||2.613709|
|March 31, 2022||2.590556|
|April 30, 2022||2.572861|
|May 31, 2022||2.545044|
|June 30, 2022||2.561511|
|July 31, 2022||2.542333|
|August 31, 2022||2.545792|
|September 30, 2022||2.492035|
|October 31, 2022||2.472425|
|November 30, 2022||2.53901|