GBP to CHF exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Swiss francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.1469
GBP/CHF currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 1.147 CHF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous GBP to CHF Exchange Rates
GBP to CHF historical rates
|January 31, 2022||1.245013|
|February 28, 2022||1.249627|
|March 31, 2022||1.223218|
|April 30, 2022||1.222906|
|May 31, 2022||1.219354|
|June 30, 2022||1.194869|
|July 31, 2022||1.16246|
|August 31, 2022||1.14607|
|September 30, 2022||1.100646|
|October 31, 2022||1.12479|
|November 30, 2022||1.131997|
|December 1, 2022||1.148899|