PLN to ZAR exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to South African rands. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.5934
PLN/ZAR currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 3.5935 ZAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The rand (ZAR) arrived in 1961, the same year that South Africa became an official Republic. There are 100 cents to every rand, however the 1 and 2 cent coins have fallen out of use due to inflation.
- Currency Name: South African rand
- Currency Code: ZAR
- Currency Symbol: R
- Central Bank: South African Reserve Bank
- Reserve Currency: The South African Rand is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South African Rand is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Africa
- Major Unit: One South African Rand
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per South African Rand: 100
- Note Denominations: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
Previous PLN to ZAR Exchange Rates
PLN to ZAR historical rates
|August 31, 2021||3.808538|
|September 30, 2021||3.754865|
|October 31, 2021||3.754258|
|November 30, 2021||3.814452|
|December 31, 2021||3.892923|
|January 31, 2022||3.850729|
|February 28, 2022||3.78892|
|March 31, 2022||3.466684|
|April 30, 2022||3.491234|
|May 31, 2022||3.615604|
|June 30, 2022||3.597391|
|July 3, 2022||3.655516|