USD to CNY exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Chinese yuan. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 7.0590
USD/CNY currency chart: 1.00 USD = 7.0592 CNY
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Fen per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
Previous USD to CNY Exchange Rates
USD to CNY historical rates
|December 31, 2021||6.370129|
|January 31, 2022||6.355374|
|February 28, 2022||6.342407|
|March 31, 2022||6.345548|
|April 30, 2022||6.431755|
|May 31, 2022||6.698852|
|June 30, 2022||6.695617|
|July 31, 2022||6.733103|
|August 31, 2022||6.800458|
|September 30, 2022||7.008797|
|October 31, 2022||7.189961|
|November 26, 2022||7.167517|