USD to TZS exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Tanzanian Shillings. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2273.7500
USD/TZS currency chart: 1.00 USD = 2,266.7888 TZS
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Tanzanian shilling
- Currency Code: TZS
- Currency Symbol: TSh
- Central Bank: Bank of Tanzania
- Reserve Currency: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Tanzanian Shilling is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Tanzania
- Major Unit: One Tanzanian Shilling
- Minor Unit: One senti
- Senti per Tanzanian Shilling: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 shilling
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 senti. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 shilling
Previous USD to TZS Exchange Rates
USD to TZS historical rates
|January 31, 2022||2307.635914|
|February 28, 2022||2313.459807|
|March 31, 2022||2318.094877|
|April 30, 2022||2323.223001|
|May 31, 2022||2325.41307|
|June 30, 2022||2332.481777|
|July 31, 2022||2330.088499|
|August 31, 2022||2333.88564|
|September 30, 2022||2330.931905|
|October 31, 2022||2330.824771|
|November 30, 2022||2327.799698|
|December 8, 2022||2333.375|