USD to KWD exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Kuwaiti dinars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 1, 2023, 4:25 AM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 0.307742 Kuwaiti dinar
Inverse rate 3.249474
USD/KWD currency chart: 1.00 USD = 0.308 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous USD to KWD Exchange Rates
USD to KWD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.310061|
|November 30, 2022||0.308287|
|December 31, 2022||0.30656|
|January 31, 2023||0.305633|
|February 28, 2023||0.306121|
|March 31, 2023||0.306764|
|April 30, 2023||0.306466|
|May 31, 2023||0.306968|
|June 30, 2023||0.307346|
|July 31, 2023||0.306921|
|August 31, 2023||0.307932|
|September 30, 2023||0.30873|