USD to BRL exchange rates
Convert US dollars to . Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.2292
USD/BRL currency chart: 1.00 USD = 5.2155 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Brazilian Real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous USD to BRL Exchange Rates
USD to BRL historical rates
|October 31, 2021||5.536602|
|November 30, 2021||5.559009|
|December 31, 2021||5.65466|
|January 31, 2022||5.525318|
|February 28, 2022||5.202591|
|March 31, 2022||4.978331|
|April 30, 2022||4.753095|
|May 31, 2022||4.949237|
|June 30, 2022||5.04851|
|July 31, 2022||5.356104|
|August 31, 2022||5.135904|
|September 26, 2022||5.207848|