USD to MYR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Malaysian ringgits. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 29, 2023, 9:49 AM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 4.636200 Malaysian ringgit
Inverse rate 0.215694
USD/MYR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 4.6345 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous USD to MYR Exchange Rates
USD to MYR historical rates
|December 31, 2022||4.41105|
|January 31, 2023||4.330729|
|February 28, 2023||4.365386|
|March 31, 2023||4.469173|
|April 30, 2023||4.4252|
|May 31, 2023||4.514258|
|June 30, 2023||4.628083|
|July 31, 2023||4.530484|
|August 31, 2023||4.606997|
|September 30, 2023||4.679525|
|October 31, 2023||4.743873|
|November 28, 2023||4.694973|