USD to XPF exchange rates
Convert US dollars to CFP francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 111.3100
USD/XPF currency chart: 1.00 USD = 111.33 XPF
Register in less than 5 minutes
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: CFP franc
- Currency Code: XPF
- Currency Symbol: CFP
- Central Bank: Institut d’émission d’Outre-Mer (IEOM)
- Reserve Currency: The CFP franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The CFP franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Caledonia
- Major Unit: One CFP franc
- Minor Unit: One franc
- Francs per CFP franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 Francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
Previous USD to XPF Exchange Rates
USD to XPF historical rates
|January 31, 2022||105.745323|
|February 28, 2022||105.602679|
|March 31, 2022||108.515323|
|April 30, 2022||110.600862|
|May 31, 2022||113.279032|
|June 30, 2022||113.144|
|July 31, 2022||113.480645|
|August 31, 2022||118.179194|
|September 30, 2022||120.056083|
|October 31, 2022||130.144194|
|November 30, 2022||117.624167|
|December 1, 2022||116.05|