AED to EUR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Euros. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 26, 2023, 9:39 AM (CUT)
1 UAE dirham = 0.257358 euro
Inverse rate 3.885641
AED/EUR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.2567 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous AED to EUR Exchange Rates
AED to EUR historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.276896|
|November 30, 2022||0.26636|
|December 31, 2022||0.257049|
|January 31, 2023||0.252541|
|February 28, 2023||0.254371|
|March 31, 2023||0.254166|
|April 30, 2023||0.247756|
|May 31, 2023||0.250351|
|June 30, 2023||0.251055|
|July 31, 2023||0.246386|
|August 31, 2023||0.24949|
|September 26, 2023||0.254261|