AED to NZD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to New Zealand dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4241
AED/NZD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.4259 NZD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
Previous AED to NZD Exchange Rates
AED to NZD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.385511|
|October 31, 2021||0.385929|
|November 30, 2021||0.388624|
|December 31, 2021||0.401228|
|January 31, 2022||0.403914|
|February 28, 2022||0.407532|
|March 31, 2022||0.396276|
|April 30, 2022||0.403461|
|May 31, 2022||0.425491|
|June 30, 2022||0.428256|
|July 31, 2022||0.439788|
|August 9, 2022||0.4341|