AED to HUF exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Hungarian forints. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 107.0173
AED/HUF currency chart: 1.00 AED = 107.5344 HUF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Hungarian forint
- Currency Code: HUF
- Currency Symbol: Ft
- Central Bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hungary
- Major Unit: One Hungarian Forint
- Minor Unit: One fillér
- Fillérs per Hungarian Forint: 100
- Note Denominations: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
- Coin Denominations: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Previous AED to HUF Exchange Rates
AED to HUF historical rates
|September 30, 2021||81.498836|
|October 31, 2021||84.702281|
|November 30, 2021||87.096046|
|December 31, 2021||88.470383|
|January 31, 2022||86.34776|
|February 28, 2022||85.810516|
|March 31, 2022||93.234824|
|April 30, 2022||94.474795|
|May 31, 2022||99.25995|
|June 30, 2022||102.323374|
|July 31, 2022||107.530635|
|August 16, 2022||105.32636|